High Protein Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
Pumpkin is in season and full of antioxidants: Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and dietary fiber!
- ½ cup oats (old-fashioned or instant)
- 1 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds or ground flaxseeds
- Mini chocolate chips or flavored pumpkin seeds
You can substitute gluten-free oats if you are gluten-free and plant milk/yogurt if you are dairy free.
- Mix all ingredients together in a container or mason jar. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Enjoy in the morning cold or if you prefer you can heat it up.
Topping ideas: nuts, pumpkin seeds, blueberries, mini chocolate chips
How many calories per serving in this dish ?